Sunday 3 October 2010

Gerard: Morning Mint Run



Blink. Blink.Unnnnnnnng. Itchy, itchy eye

cccuamp ccuamp. Mouth oh so dry


Hung to the over. What the hell happened last night?

 You went drinking with some Coatis. I fervently advised against such action

Rim my hot parched hole, Wilde. Coatis? Those filthy Mexican bandits. I bet they pissed in my Babysham!

May I make the simple suggestion of mints?

Mints! Fuck yeah. Mints are what i need. I need their minty healing powers. I'm off to the shops


 Yeah. Totally going to get mints


Quick, quick, we'll take a short cut throught the Pampas Grass

Cunter. Forgot my wallet


Yes. Yes. Yes. This time nothing can stop me getting my elixir in minty form

Wahoo. Totally knew we could gallop up that tree. I think we should wait here. At least until my sphincter stops dancing





To be continued....perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment